Creating Ticket from Customer Account Section
When a customer creates the ticket form the Account section, that ticket is assigned to ADMIN, but from here while creating the ticket admin can check the department here he wants to to be assigned.
To create the Ticket form Account Section
- Customer need to Login to his account
- From the top menu, now a customer can see the option MY ACCOUNT under his account name
- Now a customer can click on My Account section
- Now on the My Account page on the left section customer can check to Support System and can visit his Ticketing panel.
Now by clicking on Support System, a customer is able to check all the ticketing system detail that is available.
- From here when the customer creates a ticket, it is assigned to admin. Admin has the authority to reply to the ticket, assign the ticket to relative Agent as well as he can assign to vendor too.