Fruugo is a UK based e-commerce company, which is a global marketplace offering thousands of sellers to cater services of sports and leisure, health and beauty, clothing, home and garden, kids, toys and more. It operates in 23 countries across the globe with great products and enthusiasm to deliver it to the customers.
Fruugo Prestashop Integration is a fabulous API integration that helps the Prestashop store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between the store and the Fruugo marketplace.
The Fruugo Prestashop Integration extension interacts with the Fruugo marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Prestashop and Fruugo retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Fruugo categories and the dependent attributes on the Prestashop store.
The process enables the merchant to configure the desired product category into Prestashop for automatic submission of the selected product on the same category on Fruugo.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the PrestaShop store to the single category of Fruugo.
- Enable and Disable Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Fruugo.com using Enable and Disable feature.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than a threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Fruugo.com using bulk product upload feature.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Fruugo.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between PrestaShop and Fruugo.com.