The Magento® 2 store owners can now integrate their Magneto® 2 stores with Catch marketplace with the help of CedCommerce and can increase the sale of their business.
Catch Integration for the Magento® 2 Stores enables the admin to manage the Catch orders in their Magento® 2 stores without making any significant changes to the operational functionalities.
Admin gets the authority to create Catch Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® 2 store. It also enables the store owners to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento® 2 stores for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on the Catch marketplace.
Catch Integration is an amazing API integration that helps Magento® 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento® 2 stores and the Catch marketplace.
Hence, this extension interacts with the Catch Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 store and the Catch retailers.
Key Features of Catch Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Real-Time Synchronization of Inventory and Price: Auto synchronization of the inventory and Price at regular intervals and product listings along with all the details is established between Magento® 2 store and Catch.com.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price, and Order management.
- Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Catch, or whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, then the admin receives the corresponding notifications.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with ShipStation, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Linnworks, XTENTO, ShipRush.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Bulk Upload System: Admin has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Catch using the bulk product upload feature.
- Profile Based Products Upload: Enables the admin to create a profile based on single category and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Catch.
- Creation of Magento 2 Store Orders: The newly placed orders on Catch are automatically created in the Magento® 2 store with all the required details as they are on Catch.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever the stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status of the same.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Catch.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products’ Notification: If any product containing some invalid details gets rejected, its information is fetched along with the error due to which it is rejected.