Catch Integration for the Magento® 2 Stores enables the admin to manage the Catch orders in their Magento® 2 stores without making any significant changes to the operational functionalities.
The Magento® 2 store owners can get integrated their Magneto® 2 stores with the Catch marketplace with the help of CedCommerce and provide more benefits to the seller of your store and thus increase the sale of your business.
Admin gets the authority to create Catch Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® 2 store. It also enables the store owners to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento® 2 stores for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on the Catch marketplace.
Catch Integration is an amazing API integration that helps Magento® 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento® 2 stores and the Catch marketplace.
Hence, this extension interacts with the Catch Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 store and the Catch retailers.
Key Features of Catch Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Real-Time Synchronization of Inventory and Price: Auto synchronization of the inventory and Price at regular intervals and product listings along with all the details is established between Magento® 2 store and Cdiscount.com.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price, and Order management.
- Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Catch, or whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, or If any product containing some invalid details is rejected by Catch, then the admin receives the corresponding notifications.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Bulk Upload System: Admin has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Catch using the bulk product upload feature.
- Profile Based Products Upload: Enables the admin to create a profile based on single category and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Catch.
- Creation of Magento 2 Store Orders: The newly placed orders on Catch are automatically created in the Magento® 2 store with all the required details as it is on Catch.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever the stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status of the same.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Cdiscount.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected products notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the auto synchronization request along with the error due to which it is rejected.