BestBuy Integration for Magento 2 is a seller-compliant extension by CedCommerce that empowers the sellers to sell on BestBuy Canada. Not only that but it enables the admin to manage the BestBuy orders in their Magento 2 stores without making any significant changes to the operational functionalities.
With the BestBuy Canada Integration for Magento 2 Extension, sellers with Magento 2 store may get their store integrated with BestBuy marketplace with ultimate benefits that result in thriving business and sales.
The BestBuy Extension is an API based integration that enables Magento 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento 2 stores and BestBuy Canada marketplace.
Key Features of BestBuy Integration for Magento 2 Extension by CedCommerce:
- Real-Time Synchronization of Inventory and Price: Auto synchronization of the inventory and Price at regular intervals and product listings along with all the details is established between Magento 2 store and BestBuy Canada.
- Crons: Cron job updates the Inventory, Price, and Orders between Magento 2 store and BestBuy Canada automatically after a certain interval of time as set by you.
- Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from BestBuy, or if any product containing some invalid details get rejected by BestBuy Canada, the admin receives the corresponding notifications.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin using this extension can automate the shipment process with ShipStation, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Linnworks, XTENTO, ShipRush.
- Bulk Upload System: Admin has the flexibility to upload any number of products on BestBuy Canada using the bulk product upload feature.
- Profile Based Products Upload: It enables the admin to create a profile based on a single category and then assigns the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento 2 store to the single category of BestBuy Canada.
- Creation of Magento 2 Store Orders: The newly placed orders on BestBuy are automatically created in the Magento 2 store with all the required details as they are on BestBuy.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever the stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent to the admin informing the status of the same.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from BestBuy Canada, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products’ notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, its information is fetched and listed in the admin panel along with the error due to which it gets rejected.