Bonanza is the marketplace, which is well known for its unique collection of crafts, fashion, vintage, and so on. Now, the Magento® 2 store owners can get integrated their Magneto® 2 stores with the Bonanza marketplace with the help of CedCommerce and provide more benefits to the seller of your store and thus increase the sale of your business.
Admin gets the authority to create Bonanza Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® 2 store. It also enables the store owners to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento® 2 stores for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on bonanza.com.
Bonanza Integration for the Magento® 2 Stores enables the admin to manage the Bonanza orders in their Magento® 2 stores without making any significant changes to the operational functionalities.
This extension interacts with the Bonanza Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 store and the bonanza.com retailers.
It synchronizes the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the communication between Bonanza APIs and the Magento® 2 store.
Key Features of Bonanza Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to Magento® 2 store category and attributes. Then, after assigning the product to the profile can easily upload the product to Bonanza.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Enables the admin to map many categories of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Bonanza.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and product listings along with all the details is established between Magento® 2 store and Bonanza.com. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever the stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status of the same.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Bonanza.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected products notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the auto synchronization request along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento® 2 store product on Bonanza.com. The configurable product in Magento® 2 stores is treated as variation product on Bonanza.com.
- Easy Debug: Easy debug process for hassle-free products upload on the Bonanza website.
- Creation of Magento Orders: Newly placed orders on Bonanza.com are automatically created in the Magento store as well with all the required details as on Bonanza.com.
- Automated Shipment: The shipment process can be automated with Shipstation, Shipworks, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price, and Order management.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Bonanza using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on Bonanza whereas unarchive enables the archived product.