The Bonanza Magento Integration helps the Magento® store owners to boost their business and generate the revenue as it interacts with Bonanza API’s to connect the Magento® store to Bonanza. It provides an opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
Admin gets authority to create Bonanza Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® store. It also enables the store owner to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento® store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on bonanza.com.
This extension interacts with the Bonanza Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® store and the bonanza.com retailers.
Synchronizing orders, products, pricing, and inventory is possible through establishing the communication between Bonanza APIs and the Magento® store.
It enables the admin to manage the Bonanza orders on the seller’s Magento® stores without making any significant changes to operational functionalities.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of Bonanza.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on bonanza.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than threshold, notification is sent informing the status
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from the Bonanza website, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any invalid product is rejected by bonanza.com, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Update Products Status: Enables the Store owner to track the product status on the Bonanza website and know whether the products are live or in a pending status.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details are established between Magento and bonanza.com.
- Shipment Automation: Merchant can enter shipping carrier, shipping method, and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipworks, Stamps.com, Linnworks.
- Creation of Magento Orders: The newly placed orders on Bonanza.com are automatically created in the Magento store with all the required details as it is on Bonanza.com.