This extension interacts with the Reverb Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the WooCommerce and the Reverb retailers. After installing the extension, the merchant can create the Reverb Categories and the dependent attributes on the WooCommerce store.
The process enables the merchant to configure the desired product category into WooCommerce for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Reverb.
- Profile-based product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Reverb category and attributes to the WooCommerce category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to the Reverb Web site.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. product Listing is established between WooCommerce and Reverb. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
- Synchronized Product Editing: Besides adding the products, any product information changes made on the WooCommerce store reflects on the Reverb.
- Automated Inventory Updates: No manual updating is required. Automatic inventory updates are available for the better management.
- Creation of WooCommerce Orders: The newly placed orders on the Reverb Web site are automatically created in the WooCommerce store with all the required details as it is on the Reverb Web site.
- Consolidate Orders: Easily manipulate orders from the WooCommerce store.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the WooCommerce store to the single category of Reverb.
- Updates Information: Changes made in the WooCommerce store reflects on the Reverb Web site.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on the Reverb Web site using bulk product upload feature.
- Shipment Automation: Enables the admin to automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
- Feed status: Creates a Log of the Feed of all API requests made to Reverb. Admin can view all the details of that feed in the log.