Affiliate Extension for Magento 2, developed by CedCommerce enables the admin to set the commission for the affiliates on each sale and each sign up of the users to whom the affiliate has referred. Commission value is either of the fixed type or of the percentage type. Admin can offer the affiliates to receive the commission through various payment methods such as bank transfer, PayPal, cheque or affiliate wallet. Admin can also hold the commission for a certain period of time.
Affiliate Extension rewards the affiliate users to earn commissions on the basis of per sale or per sign up. Affiliate is also entitled to earn lifetime commission on every transaction of the user referred by the affiliate. Affiliates can share the unique affiliate URLs on various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
Key features of the extension for the admin are as follows:
- Admin can offer the affiliates to receive the commission through the multiple payment methods such as bank transfer, PayPal, cheque, or affiliate wallet
- Admin can access the payment and the transaction history of the affiliates.
- Admin can decide the commission value or discount levels of the first order and following ones.
- Admin receives a notification on the Affiliate Account registration and for the transactions of the affiliates through e-mails.
- Admin is able to set the minimum balance that the affiliates have to maintain before requesting to withdraw the money.
- Admin can control and configure the withdrawals of the affiliate accounts.