Cdiscount is the first French e-commerce website with a broad offering: a wide range of products including, among others; cultural goods, high-tech, IT, household appliances, personal appliances, and food. It also operates in Brazil, Belgium, Ivory Coast, Senegal, and Colombia.
Cdiscount Integration for Magento 2 is an amazing API integration that helps Magento® 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento 2 store and the Cdiscount marketplace.
The Cdiscount Integration for Magento 2 extension interacts with the Cdiscount marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento 2 and Cdiscount retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Cdiscount categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store.
The process enables the merchant (admin) to configure the desired product category into Magento 2 store for automatic submission of selected product on the same category on Cdiscount.com.
Key Features of Cdiscount Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento 2 store product on Cdiscount.com. The configurable product in Magento 2 store is treated as variation product on Cdiscount.com.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to Magento 2 store category and attributes. Then, after assigning the product to the profile can easily upload the product to Cdiscount.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and product listings along with all the details is established between Magento 2 store and Cdiscount.com.
- Automate Shipment: The shipment process can be automated with Shipstation, Shipworks, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush.
- New Order Update: Whenever a new order is fetched from Cdiscount.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected products Update: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the auto synchronization request along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Cdiscount using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on Cdiscount whereas unarchive enables the archived product.
- Creation of Magento Orders: Newly accepted orders on Cdiscount.com have automatically created in the Magento store as well with all the required details as on Cdiscount.com.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price, and Order management.
- Easy Debug: Easy debug process for hassle free products upload on the Cdiscount website.