Jet WooCommerce Integration is an extension developed by CedCommerce. It establishes a synchronization of inventory, price, other details for product creation and its management between the WooCommerce store and Jet.com. After installing the extension, a merchant can create the Jet Categories and the dependent attributes on the WooCommerce store.
The process enables the merchant to configure the desired product category in WooCommerce for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Jet.com.
It facilitates the WooCommerce store owners to sell their products on Jet, which is one of the fastest growing marketplaces.
Jet Woocommerce Integration extension provides following features:
- User-friendly interface facilitates bulk management (product upload, product close, product open, profile assign, category assign to products).
- Helps admin to upload and easily manage the simple and variable products in this version.
- Maps single WooCommerce store to Jet.com with single and multiple fulfillment nodes.
- Enables all Jet API at a single click.
- Imports Jet.com orders and converts it into regular WooCommerce Orders and Shipments.
- Helps the store owner to easily manage multiple shipments of order. Shipment is automated through Shipstation if installed.
- Admin can manage returns and refunds of jet products.
- Import Report(s) (total order, sales, and return and refund) of the shop on the daily basis.
- Provides the admin an ability to Archive and Unarchive live products on jet.com from the WooCommerce panel.
- Category assignment to multiple products.
- Profile assignment to multiple products.
- Helps admin to upload products in bulk through category upload.
- Auto Product Inventory synchronization
- Profile Assignment at a single click.
- Update Product status though Cron
Note: In this extension, currently, the following two types products can be uploaded to Jet.com: