The Miravia WooCommerce connector by CedCommerce connects your WooCommerce Store with the Miravia marketplace. This module creates a channel facilitating the synchronization of product inventory and product details and helps the store admin to manage the product inventory, shipping, and orders from the WooCommerce store itself. This Miravia-WooCommerce connector uses the Miravia API to integrate the WooCommerce store with the Miravia marketplace.
This connector simplifies listing your products and integrates with Miravia Marketplace. Also, when a sale happens, it automatically syncs inventory and avoids overselling with the support of a threshold inventory limit. Sync orders, fulfillments, and inventory levels across WooCommerce and Miravia, enabling operational efficiency. CedCommerce’s connector is dedicated to simplifying your selling on Miravia from the WooCommerce store.
Key Features Of The App
- Automated Listings: Automate catalog listings in bulk with just a few clicks. Sync with your WooCommerce store and list on Miravia Marketplace automatically, i.e., whenever you add a new product to the eCommerce store, it will be uploaded on Miravia too. If you allow the auto product create functionality in the app.
- Product Feed Management: Filter, enrich, and optimize product data to sell products on Miravia Marketplace in a seamless way. Feed management enables you to add additional data to your descriptions so you can enrich product information and use a rule-based system to filter products easily.
- Real-Time Synchronization: Essential product information such as price, inventory, and product details are synced in near real-time between your WooCommerce store and Miravia Shop.
- Profile-Based Product Management: Our app simplifies your product management. Create the profiles and group your products into them, and accordingly, you can manage them all at once with the selected template and rules.
- Advance Order Management: Receive Miravia orders directly in your eCommerce store. Track, manage and fulfill all the orders and get their status synced in near real-time.