Founded in 2006, Fruugo is a UK based e-commerce company, which is a global marketplace offering thousands of sellers to cater services of sports and leisure, health and beauty, clothing, home and garden, kids, toys and more. It operates in 23 countries across the globe with great products and enthusiasm to deliver it to the customers.
WooCommerce Fruugo Integration is a fabulous API integration that helps the WooCommerce store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between the WooCommerce store and Fruugo marketplace.
The WooCommerce Fruugo Integration extension interacts with Fruugo marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between WooCommerce and Fruugo retailers. After the installation, the store owner can create Fruugo categories and the dependent attributes on the WooCommerce store.
The process enables the store owner to configure the desired product category into WooCommerce for automatic submission of the selected product in the same category on Fruugo.
Key features are as follows:
- Upload product based on profile: An admin can create a profile, map the Fruugo category and attributes to the WooCommerce category and attributes. Then, after assigning the product to the profile can easily upload the product to Fruugo.
- Batch product request download: You can create the batch product download request and fetch the status. Once it turns to finish status, the admin can process by one click.
- Upload Products in Bulk: The admin has the option to upload the products in any number of the bulk amount on Fruugowebsite using this feature.
- Attribute mapping: The feature allows mapping the suitable existing attribute with Fruugo attributes to one single category of Fruugo.
- Automated Synchronization: The products listing, order, inventory return and refund, and pricing are automatically synchronized at regular interval of time.
- Enable and disable of products: A merchant can anytime open and close the products on Fruugo using enable and disable the feature.
- Order Notification: Whenever a new product is fetched from Fruugo.com, the admin receives a notification when a new product is made or when admin receives the notification.
- Rejected products notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized request along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Simple and configurable product upload: Admin can upload the simple and configurable type of WooCommerce product on the Fruugo website.