On the Left Navigation Bar, Under Products, you can see Manage Product
Manage Product section allows the seller to view all the Shopify store products that were imported while the configuration of the app. The products were divided into two-part
- Mapped Products (Products whose product type is mapped with Walmart Category)
- Not Mapped Products (Products whose product type is not yet mapped with Walmart Category)
- You can perform the following tasks:
- Filter Products: Filter products on the basis of SKU, product type, title, vendor, etc.
- Sync With Shopify: Synchronize the recent updates of your Shopify store products to the App.
- Update Status: Synchronize the product status from the Walmart Seller account to the app.
- Edit Product: Edit the product information on the app if you do not want the same Shopify product information on Walmart.
- View Product: Helps you to view the product details on the Walmart.com (if the product is Uploaded on Walmart.com) as well as on the Shopify store.
- Add Swatch Images: Just paste the image URL to add the swatches to your products.
- Product Preview: Preview your products on Walmart.com.
- Upload Products: Upload the products to Walmart.com by selecting them.
- Retire Products: Remove products from Walmart that you no longer want on Walmart.com.
- Update Inventory: Send the updated product’s inventory to Walmart.com.
- Update Price: Send the updated product’s price to Walmart.com.
- Points To remember
- All the products having SKUs and Product types are retrieved from the Shopify store to the app. If there is any product with no SKU, then it will not list on the Walmart Marketplace Integration app.
- Each variant must have a unique SKU for every product. If any product has duplicate SKU or barcode, then it conflicts with the SKU at the time of product upload.
- To upload any product on Walmart.com, products must have Barcode (UPC, ISBN-10, GTIN-14, ISBN-13) with it. Admin can add or Update the Barcode(UPC, ISBN-10, ISBN-13, GTIN-14) from the Manage Product section of the Shopify admin panels.
Note: If you have jewelry products then you can get the barcode exemption by creating the case on Walmart and getting permission to sell the products without the barcode.
- Product prices must be assigned to each product. The seller can update the product price while editing the product from the app.
- The length of the title of your products must be less than 400 characters.
- The length of the SKU of your products must be less than 200 characters.
- The length of the description of your products must be less than 4000 characters.