To update the inventory on walmart.com
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- Click the Product menu.
- Click Manage Product.
The Manage Product page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Select the checkbox on the left side of the product grid corresponding to the products whose inventory you want to update on walmart.com, for selected products.
- If you want to select all the products then click “Select all 25+ items“.
- After selecting the products, select the “Update Inventory” from the “Select bulk action” drop-down.
- Click on the Action button.
The Inventory update page appears as shown in the following figure:
The inventory update process is executed and the status appears.
Note: If there is an error in the inventory update process, then it appears on the page. Otherwise, a success message appears.