Rakuten France being the 3rd most visited marketplace in France is a Japan-based eCommerce store with 11 million unique visitors per month. In 2010 Rakuten acquired PriceMinister (the leading online marketplace of France), hence is also known as PriceMinister.
Rakuten France Multi-channel integration for Magento 2 allows sellers to list their proud ts on Rakuten France marketplace from the Magento 2 store. With a centralised dashboard, selling on Rakuten France is automated with our extension. Rakuten France Magento integration also makes the selling profitable and easier with its exclusive features.
- Bulk Product Upload: Provides with the flexibility to upload products in bulk on Rakuten France marketplace
- Feeds Reporting: Once the feeds are successfully sent, the errors can be viewed and the report can be checked by the sellers. Also, the errors can be fixed and re-uploaded.
- Synchronization: Automatically synchronizes the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals of time.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Enables sellers to upload products, based on the profiles created.
- Category Mapping: This integration allows sellers to map many categories of Magento 2 store to the single category of Rakuten France.
- Notification Emails: Sellers are notified via emails about the new orders created or if the stock is low than the threshold value.
- Magento Order Creation: The new orders placed on the Rakuten France marketplace are automatically created on Magento 2 store with the same required details.
- Automated Shipment: The extension automates the process of shipment with the Shipment services like Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush in case of home delivery shipping. None of the orders is automatically shipped in the case of pick up shipping.