MercadoLibre marketplace was founded in 1999 in Argentina. It is the biggest eCommerce platform in Latin America, operating in 19 countries including Chile, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela.MercadoLibre offers the Cross Border Trade (CBT) program by which the international sellers can sell in Latin America. Currently, this MercadoLibre CBT operates in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Chile. It is focused on providing eCommerce to everyone and everywhere in Latin America with more than 600 million customers.
MercadoLibre CBT integration for Magento 2 is an eCommerce solution that helps you to sell cross border and expand your business. You can easily manage your store through a single centralized dashboard. This integration helps international sellers to reach Latin America ‘s audience with its diverse features.
- Bulk Upload: You easily upload products in bulk on MercadoLibre CBT using this integration.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Enables you to create a profile based on the single category, and then assigns the products to the profile created to automate the uploading of products.
- Auto Synchronization: Automatically synchronizes the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals between Magento and MercadoLibre CBT.
- Automated Order Fetch: This feature eases the process of orders being fetched from MercadoLibre CBT to your Magento store automatically with the help of crons.
- Notifications Emails: You will receive notification for new order creation, low stock, and if the product is rejected from MercadoLibre CBT.
- Magento Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on MercadoLibre CBT are automatically created in the Magento store with the required details as it is on MercadoLibre CBT.