Edit the Attribute Set
The vendors can use the Magento 2 Manage Attribute Set feature to edit the attribute set.
To edit the attribute set
- Go to the Vendor Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Product Attributes menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manage Attribute Set.
The Attribute Sets page appears as shown in the following figure:
All the created attribute sets are listed on the Attribute Set page.
- Scroll down to the required attribute set to edit.
- Click the respective row.
The Edit Attribute Set page appears as shown in the following figure:
Only the attribute name can be edited.
- In the Name box, edit the name if required.
- Click the Save button.
The changes are saved and the edited name appears on the Attribute Sets page. A success message appears on the page.