Create A New Attribute Set
The vendors can use the Magento 2 Manage Attribute Set feature to add a new attribute set.
To create a new attribute set
- Go to the Vendor Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Product Attributes menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manage Attribute Set.
The Attribute Sets page appears as shown in the following figure:
All the created attribute sets are listed on the Attribute Set page.
- Click the Add Attribute Set button.
The New Attribute Set page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the Name box, enter the required name of the attribute.
- In the Based On list, select the required attribute name as the based attribute.
- Click the Save button.
The attribute set is created and listed on the Attribute Sets page. A success message appears on the page.