Delete the Attribute Set
The vendors can use the Magento 2 Manage Attribute Set feature to delete the attribute set.
To delete the attribute set
- Go to the Vendor Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Product Attributes menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manage Attribute Set.
The Attribute Sets page appears as shown in the following figure:
All the created attribute sets are listed on the Attribute Set page.
- Scroll down to the required attribute set to delete.
- Click the respective row.
The Edit Attribute Set page appears as shown in the following figure:
- On the top navigation bar click the Delete button.
The attribute set is deleted and the success message appears on the Attribute Sets page.