Wallet System for Magento 2, developed by CedCommerce provides the functionality through which the front-end users can add money to their wallet and then make payment directly using the Wallet Cash.
This is an excellent extension that allows the registered front-end users (customers) to pay for the products or services with one of the most popular payment system i.e via wallet
It provides the functionality through which the front-end users can add money to their wallet and then make the online payment directly from their Magento 2 Wallet System extension.
The users can use the Wallet Cash during the checkout process and the applicable amount deducts from their Wallet System. The users can easily credit the required amount to their wallet system by using any debit card or credit card, or bank account.
Key features are as follows:
- Admin can enable or disable the wallet system for each and every user.
- Admin can also Credit or Debit the amount from the wallet of every user.
- Wallet System is a kind of online payment method.
- Front-end users can easily credit the required amount to their wallet system and pay for the products or services from their wallet.
- Admin can also refund the amount and credit it to the users’ wallet system.
- Admin can view the details of the users using Wallet for making the transaction.
- If the order amount is less than the wallet balance, then the user can pay the remaining amount by using any other payment methods.
- The Admin can set cashback amount order wise as well as product wise.
- The customer can manage wallet-to-wallet transfer within the store.
- The customer can request admin to transfer their wallet amount to their bank account.
- On the checkout page, a user can view the wallet cash used and the remaining wallet cash.