The Support System extension developed by CedCommerce for Magento 2.x is beneficial for both the store owners (admins) and customers (front-end users). It enables the admin to create a ticket for customers and enables the customers to create the ticket for support.
This extension also available with the strong email notification system. Whenever the time limit of any ticket (as set by the admin) gets expired, then an email is sent automatically to the agents reminding them about the ticket.
Admin has the complete control of the entire Support System, and hence can manage all the process and also gets a clear idea of the current status of tickets and conversation has taken place between the agents and the users.
Admin can create n number of departments. This extension enables the admin to create a new priority, a new status and provides the authority to restrict the file size. Users can set the priority of their tickets and assign them to the required departments, only if the admin has enabled these features.
Admin has the authority to assign agents and department heads to a particular department.
Key Features available for Admin are as follows:
- Easy to Manage Department and enable or disable the module.
- Easy to manage agents and assign agent member to the multiple departments.
- Admin can assign any agent as department head to handle departmental tickets.
- Admin can set up the specific time interval to automatically close the ticket.
- Admin can set up the specific time interval to automatically notify the agent.
- Admin can set up the specific time interval to automatically delete the expired ticket.
- Admin can create New Priority and New Status.
- Admin can allow the customer to create tickets for a particular department by enabling the required settings.
- Admin can specify the file extensions available to the customer to attach the files in tickets along with the restricted file size.
Key Features available for users are as follows:
- Submit a ticket through Magento 2 contact form and email. It means to send an email to the Support System email gateway. For example, email@example.com.
- Submit a ticket in the customer account (My Account/Support System/Submit a Ticket).
- Transparency of conversation by means of proper messages, ticket status and department assigned.
- Select Department, Set Priority (Normal/Urgent/ASAP) and create ticket for respective orders, if the admin has enabled the feature.
- The users can attach multiple files while creating or replying ticket.
- The guest customers can create a new ticket and also check the status of that ticket.