Better That marketplace Australia’s online marketplace aims in making online shopping better. This marketplace is known as a good cause marketplace as it donates for a good time every time a purchase is made on its site. Better That has more than 100k products listed and the most selling categories are Electronics, Beauty, Sports, Clothing, Toys, etc. It does not charges any registration fees for selling but only 10% of commission when a sale is made.
Better That integration for Magento 2 is an amazing API extension that helps Magento 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento 2 store and the Better That marketplace. This Better That Extension for Magento 2 interacts with the Better That marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento 2 and Better That retailers. After the installation, the merchants can create Better That categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. Overall it makes the selling automated with its features.
- Bulk Product Upload: Enables you to upload products in just a single click in bulk. This saves your time and efforts to focus more on sales.
- Inventory/Price Synchronisation: The extension synchronises inventory at regular intervals of time establishing a connection between the Magento store and Better That marketplace.
- Product Category Mapping: It follows one to many product category mapping technique. The single category of Magento store is mapped with many categories and attributes of the Better That marketplace.
- Rejected Products Update: Whenever any product is rejected from the marketplace then you will be notified about the rejected order along with the reason due to which it is rejected.
- Order Import: The orders are automatically created and fetched in the Magento store. Also if a new order is created then you will be notified about the newly created orders.