To Manage Accounts,
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click Amazon Vendor Direct Fulfilment Integration.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on Manage Apps.
The AmazonVendorDirectFulfilment Accounts page appears as shown below:
- To create a new account, click on Add New Account.
The New Account tab opens as shown:
- Under the Account Information section, do the following steps:
- In the Account Name, enter the name of the Account.
- In Account Status, select the status of the account by Enabling or Disabling it.
- From Amazon Vendor Central enable the direct fulfillment message to enter the detail of Sftp Host Name.
- Enter the Private Key from the Vendor Central.
- Also, enter the SFTP Username from the Vendor Central. and click on Validate for the validation of the details.
- No click on Store and the section expands as:
- In the Default Store select the default store view.
- Scroll down to the section Uploading ASN Details, it is expanded as:
- In the SFTP Username for Upload, enter the SFTP username for the ASN Notifications that will be generated through API.
- In Private Key ASN, enter the private key of ASN.
- In SFTP Host Name, enter the hostname.
Note: All these details can be fetched from the Amazon Vendor Central by clicking here: https://vendorcentral.amazon.com/
- Now click on section API Details, it is expanded as:
- In API Client Id, enter the client id from the vendor panel.
- In Refresh Token, enter the token generated in your vendor panel.
- In API Client Secret, enter the secret key.
- Click on Save to create a new account.
To Edit the Account,
- On the Amazon Vendor Direct Fulfilment Accounts page, click the Edit button in Actions for the account which you want to edit.
- The page will appear as:
- Click the required section, and then make the changes as per requirement in the respective section.
- Click the Save button.
The edited account will be saved.
To Delete the Account,
- On the Amazon Vendor Direct Fulfilment Accounts page, click the Delete button for the account which you want to delete.
- On clicking it the selected account will be deleted.