How to Install
To install the extension
- Log in to the ftp, and then go to Magento 2 root folder (generally present under the public_html folder).
- Create a new folder named code under the app folder; under code folder, create a folder named Ced.
- Upload or Drag and Drop app/code/Ced/Amazonvendordirectfulfillment directory.
- After successfully uploading the directory, the extension will be installed/upgraded.
- Now to install SDK:
- You have to download the SDK Zip file from the Cedcommerce account. Create a ced folder, and upload the SDK file under vendor folder.
- Update composer.json file by adding the code written below under autoload -> psr-4
- Download the Integrator from Cedcommerce account and put it inside the app/code/Ced folder
- Now run the following upgrade command in cmd composer dump
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:flush