Affiliate users can view the Commission Withdrawal Request history on the Withdrawal page. Note: They cannot request for another withdrawal if any request is still pending.
To view the Withdrawal list
- Go to the Affiliate panel.
- In the left navigation panel, click the Withdrawals menu.
The Withdrawal page appears as shown in the following figure:
The following information appears in the Request List table:
- Request Date: Date when the withdrawal Request is made
- Amount Requested: The requested amount
- Service Tax: The applicable service tax value – In percentage or currency value; based on the selected service Tax Mode.
- Net Payable Amount: The amount that the admin as to pay.
- Service Tax Mode: Percentage Or Fixed Mode
- Email: Email Id of the Affiliate member
- Status: Status of the Withdrawal Request.
- To view the more details of the request, do the following steps:
- Scroll down to the required amount requested for the withdrawal.
- In the View column, click the View link associated with the required request.
The Withdrawal Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays some extra information related to the Affiliate member.