Affiliate Programs are arrangements in which a Web site owner pays affiliates a commission for sending traffic to the Web site.
Affiliate Extension for Magento 2, developed by CedCommerce enables the Affiliate members to avail the commission on each sale and each sign up of the users to whom the affiliate has referred. It enables the affiliates to earn attractive commissions for promoting the products through their websites.
The Affiliate member can receive the commission amount based on the commission rate set by the admin. Commission value is either of the fixed type or of the percentage type. Admin can offer the affiliates to receive the commission through various payment methods such as bank transfer, PayPal, cheque or affiliate wallet. Admin can also hold the commission for a certain period of time.
Affiliate Extension rewards the affiliate users to earn commissions on the basis of per sale or per sign up. Affiliate is also entitled to earn lifetime commission on every transaction of the user referred by the affiliate. Affiliates can share the unique affiliate URLs on various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
Key features of the extension for the affiliate members are as follows:
- Affiliate can transfer the commission to the Affiliate Wallet.
- Affiliate can request to withdraw the commission amount.
- Affiliate can get the commission amount on the basis of per sale and per sign up.
- After succeeding in referring a friend to the store, the Affiliate is entitled to the lifetime commissions from that friend transactions.
- Affiliate receives a notification for registration, approvals or disapprovals, and for the transactions through e-mails.