Fruugo Configuration Settings
Once the extension is successfully installed in the WooCommerce store, the Fruugo menu appears on the left navigation bar of the Admin Panel. The WooCommerce store owner has to first create a seller account in the Fruugo seller panel. Once the seller account is created and is approved by Fruugo, then the store owner can use the Fruugo Username and Password while setting up the Fruugo Configuration settings in the WooCommerce Admin panel.
To set up the configuration settings in the WooCommerce Admin panel
- Go to the WooCommerce Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Fruugo menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Configuration.
The menu moves to the left navigation bar, below Fruugo as shown in the following figure:
The FRUUGO CONFIGURATION page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the Enter User Name box, enter the Fruugo seller account Username.
- In the Enter User Password box, enter the Fruugo seller account Password.
- Click the Save Credentials button.