Wish shopping app has more than 100 million active users on android and ios platforms. The app offers a personalized user experience driven by their earlier user visits and curates the listing for the future usage.
The Marketplace Boasts Of 300 million active users of around the world. Wish currently promotes the products of over 100,000 sellers.
The Wish Marketplace Integration app interacts with Wish to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Shopify and Wish Marketplace.
Key Features Are As Follows:
- Bulk Upload System: Admin has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Wish.com using the bulk product upload feature.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation and Shipwork if installed, else, the merchant can ship the product manually as usual.
- Order Acknowledgement: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product and order at regular intervals between Shopify and Wish.com.
- Order Sync: If the seller doesn’t want to sync the orders in Store then the seller can TURN OFF the order syncing. The app will sync the orders from Wish.com into the app but will not create it onto the store.
- Shopify Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on Wish.com are automatically created in the Shopify store with all the required details as it is on Wish.com.
- Error Notification: For all the failed Product Uploads, corresponding errors appear. It enables the store owner to view the errors and rectify them to re-upload the products immediately.