Cancelling the orders
To cancel orders
- Go to Prestashop Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, move the cursor over the Mlibre Integration menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Now click the Mlibre Orders menu. And on the same page, click on Fetch Orders. The page appears as shown in the image below:
- Now, to cancel the order one by one, select the order and then click on the drop-down arrow adjacent to the View button and you may see the button like this:
- You may click on the cancel button and the order will be canceled.
- You may also cancel the orders in bulk by selecting the multiple orders. Once multiple orders are selected, click on the bulk actions button. And it will appear as below:
- Now, all that you have to do is to click on the cancel button and all the selected orders will be canceled.