Cdon Prestashop Extension Installation
To install the extension:
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, point cursor to the Modules and Services.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Now click the Modules and Services menu, and you will come across a page like shown below.
- Now you need to click on Upload a New Module on the top right corner of the page.
- In doing so, the page opens a section like shown in the image below:
- Now select the Module File either by clicking on select file tab or simply dropping it, from your system.
- Once selected, click on the Upload this module button.
- On the same page, scroll down and in the Modules list, search for Cdon and it will be listed on the right side as a drop-down.
- Once you select and click on the Install button, you can see a message like shown below, on the same page, asking you if you wish to proceed with the installation. You may click on Proceed with the installation.
- The module will be installed and you will be navigated to the Configuration page for further steps to be taken.