Manage Proposal from the Front-end View
Once the vendor creates the Proposal, the user receives the mail for creation, where the user can use the Continue and Add to Cart button to place the order directly from the mail, Or the user can log in the user account and follow a certain process to manage the PO and finally place the order.
To view the PO
- Go to the Front-end View.
- Log in to the customer account.
- Select My Account from the upper side as shown in the following figure.
- In the left navigation panel, click the My Quotes menu.
- All the Proposals are listed on My Quotes’ page.
- Customers can check the status of the quote.
To view the Proposal details of the specific I’d, in the Actions column, click the View link. The page appears as shown in the following figure:
In the left-upper corner, the three options will show, quote, proposal, and message.
The customer can check the proposal and proceed further or the customer can discuss it with the vendor via a message over the same proposal.