Vendor SpringEdge SMS addon gives the admin more flexibility to send SMS related to the vendor’s product and services to their customers registered on the website. This addon is useful for admins, vendors, and customers in case they want to receive an SMS notification at every major moment. It is also very similar to the Magento 2 default email notification.
With the help of this addon, the admin can set the SMS notification configuration settings for himself whether he wants to be notified of vendors and customers’ activity or not and can opt-out at any time from the admin panel. Admin has the authority to enable or disable this functionality anytime.
This addon will use SpringEdge API for sending SMS, so the admin should already have the SMS Gateway API Key provided by SpringEdge for configuring the extension.
This addon supports a message length of 160 Alpha-numeric characters.
Prerequisites: CedCommerce Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension.
This Magento-2 SMS module consists of the following configurations available.
- Send SMS when a new order is placed.
- Admin notification SMS on order placed.
- Send SMS when an order is placed for the vendor
- Send SMS when order status changed
- Send SMS when a customer registered successfully
- Send SMS when vendor registered successfully
- Send SMS when a vendor’s account status is changed.
- Send SMS when the new product of the vendor is added.
- Send SMS when the status of the vendor product changed.
Note: This addon only works for INDIA.