To manage products,
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click on the Tmall Integration.
The menu appears as shown below:
- Click on Product Manager.
The Product Manager page appears as shown below:
- All the products will be listed in the table.
- To view the product details click on the View icon under Action.
- To edit the product details, click on the Edit button under Actions. Here you can the required edits in the product details.
- If the product is valid its status will be displayed as Valid in the product grid but if the product details are invalid, then click on Invalid to view the reason for Invalid.
The reason for the invalid will be displayed as shown below:
To perform bulk actions on Upload,
- In the Actions list, choose the following options as shown in the figure:
- To validate the products, click on Validate Product(s). The selected products will be validated.
- To upload the products, click on Upload Product(s). The selected products will be uploaded.
- To update the inventory, click on Update Inventory. The selected products inventory will be updated.
- To update the price of the products, click on Update Price. The price for the selected products will be updated.
- To delete the products, click on Remove Products(s). The selected products will be deleted.