Tmall Integration for Magento 2 store is an API integration that helps Magento 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento 2 stores and the Tmall marketplace.
This extension interacts with the Tmall marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento 2 stores and Tmall retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Tmall categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store.
- Product Upload Based on Profile: Enables the sellers to create a profile based on a single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details are established between Magento 2 and Tmall.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Sellers can map many categories of the Magento store to a single category of Tmall.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Tmall using the bulk product upload feature.
- Creation of Magento Orders: The newly placed orders on Tmall are automatically created in the Magento store with all the required details as it is on Tmall.
- New Order Notification: A notification is sent to the seller if an order is placed on the Tmall marketplace for the product after it gets fetched from Tmall to Magento 2.