The Vendor CMS add-on provides the admin an ability to manage and customize the entire vendor shop page. This add-on allows the vendors to change the layout, content, design, and so on from the vendor panel through creating multiple content management system(CMS) and static blocks with the help of their own content and the layout style. With the Vendor CMS add-on, the vendor can manage the pages on multiple stores and multiple Web sites view as per the requirement.
Once the Vendor CMS add-on is installed, the admin can view the Manage Vendor CMS and the Manage Vendor Block options under Vendor CMS available on the MARKETPLACE menu.
In the Vendor panel, the vendors can view the management links, create and manage the CMS page and Static Blocks. The created CMS pages and the Static Blocks appear in the grid available in the Vendor panel. Hence, Vendor has the access to the additional features to preview, filter, sort, modify and delete the pages easily.
Note: To get reflected in the front-end view, the Vendors CMS pages and static blocks need an Admin Approval only if it is set to yes on the Configuration page of the Admin panel. Otherwise, they are auto-approved.
Key Features are as follows:
- Enables the vendors to create Multiple Content Management System Pages and Static Blocks for the multiple Web sites and the Stores.
- Enables the vendors an ability to customize the layout of the Vendor Shop page.
- Provides a facility to the admin to check the CMS pages or Static Blocks created by the vendor.
- Multiple admin settings are available to keep the functionalities under admin control. Hence, the admin can preview or edit the vendor created pages before approving them so as to check for the invalid content if any.
- Admin can approve, disapprove, or delete the Vendor CMS pages and static blocks in bulk.
- Admin can filter the records based on the requirements to get displayed in the grid.
- Admin has the authority to first approve the vendor Static Blocks before getting reflected in the front-end view.
- Admin can view and modify all the vendor created Static Blocks content and can check before Approval from the admin panel.