To begin with, this setting a Lazada seller needs to create an app on the Lazada seller panel.
- Go to the Lazada Seller Panel by clicking on this link.
- Enter the authentication details here:
- A new page opens up as shown below:
- Click on the Create Button again a new page opens up:
- In the Seller In-house APP, click on Apply.
- Follow the other instructions and create an app successfully.\
To view and manage apps:
- Go to Magento Admin Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the LAZADA INTEGRATION menu.
A menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Feeds.
The Lazada Apps page appears as shown in the following figure:
- All the existing apps are listed on this page.
- To add a new app, click on the Add New App Page on the top right corner button as shown:
- You will be redirected to a new page:
- Here you have two options
- Authorize via CedCommerce
- Authorize yourself
- While choosing to Authorize via CedCommerce, Choose Yes.
- You only have to enter the App Name and in the App installation column enter the code provided by CedCommerce and install.
- But if you wish to authorize is by yourself, you can easily do so by selecting No in Authorize via CedCommerce.
- A few additional menu opens up as shown below:
- Enter the App Name in the first column under App Information.
- The App Key and App Secret Key can be easily retrieved from the Lazada seller panel.
- To retrieve the keys, Go to the Lazada seller panel:
- By clicking on Manage you will be redirected to the basic information page:
- Under the advanced information, both the App Key and the App Secret Key are mentioned.
- Now move back to your Magento panel.
- Under the store option, choose the Default Store for your Lazada Integration Extension.
- You can cut all the chase if you have the App Code which is to be entered in the App Installation.
- Now click on Save and Continue and the Apps settings are saved.