As e-commerce continues to grow in Thailand, the Lazada marketplace offers opportunities to both the new and the experienced sellers to reach new markets, benefit from Lazada support in advertising their goods and monitor critical data on how their store is performing.
With more than 4.5 million daily visits to its sites and close to 100 per cent geographical distribution coverage, Lazada has become the clear choice for sellers throughout Southeast Asia.
The Lazada Integration for Magento 2 helps the Magento® 2 store owners to boost their business and generate revenue as it interacts with Lazada APIs to connect the Magento® 2 stores to Lazada. It provides an opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
Admin gets an authority to create Lazada Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. It also enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento 2 store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Lazada.com.
It enables the admin to manage the Lazada orders on the seller’s Magento® 2 stores without making any significant changes to operational functionalities.
Synchronizing orders, products, pricing, and inventory is possible through establishing the communication between Lazada APIs and the Magento® 2 store.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Upload Based on Profile: Enables the admin to create a profile based on a single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Magento Order creation: The newly placed orders on Lazada.com are automatically created in the Magento® 2 store with all the required details as it is on Lazada.com.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating the product information in accordance with Lazada standards and values.
- Bulk upload Methodology: Admin gets the authority to upload bulk products on Lazada but just select the products and upload in one go.
- Auto synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento® 2 and Lazada.com.
- Product category mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Lazada.