Fetch Kaufland Orders
The user can fetch all the order details from Kaufland. Also, later on, can proceed further for shipment.
To fetch Kaufland Orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- Click on the Kaufland Integration menu.
- Click on View Orders.
The Kaufland Orders page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Fetch New Orders button.
- If the order is imported successfully, a success message appears like this:
- Orders are automatically imported through CRON every 10 minutes.
- Whenever the latest orders are imported from Kaufland, a Notification appears in the notification area of the Admin panel for those orders and they are Auto-Acknowledged as soon as they are imported into the Magento admin panel.
- Order is auto-rejected on Kaufland in the following conditions:
- When Kaufland Product SKU does not exist in Magento store.
- When Product is Out of Stock in Magento store.
- When a product is disabled in the Magento store.