Kaufland.de Magento 2 Integration, an extension by CedCommerce establishes synchronization of inventory, price, and other details for product creation and its management between Magento 2 store and Kaufland.de. The smooth harmonization is established with the help of Kaufland.de REST API.
Admin gets the authority to create Kaufland.de Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. It also enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento 2 store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Kaufland.de. It enables the admin to manage the Kaufland.de orders on the seller’s Magento® 2 stores without making any significant changes to operational functionalities.
Synchronizing orders, products, pricing, and inventory is possible through establishing the communication between Kaufland.de APIs and the Magento® 2 stores.
This extension interacts with the Kaufland.de Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 Store and the Kaufland.de retailers.
Note: Kaufland.de was formerly known as Real.de and its name was changed in Q1 of 2021. You might find the menu sections of our extension with the former name so don’t get confused. Our API is fully updated and we are working to make the remaining changes very soon.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Upload Based on Profile: Enables the admin to create a profile based on a single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Magento Order creation: The newly placed orders on Kaufland.de are automatically created in the Magento® 2 stores with all the required details as it is on Kaufland.de
- Bulk upload Methodology: Admin gets the authority to upload bulk products on Kaufland.de but just selecting the products and upload in one go.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating of the product information in accordance with Kaufland.de standard and values.
- Product category mapping: Follows category mapping philosophy. Admin can map any category of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Kaufland.de.
- Auto synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento® 2 Store and Kaufland.de.
- Email Notification: Admin receives the notification through the mail on new order creation, low stock and if the product is rejected from Kaufland.de.