Importing Jet Categories and Mapping them With Magento Categories
To map jet categories in Magento 2, go to Jet > Jet Categories.
- On this page the categories can be uploaded/imported via CSV file for which a seller needs to click the Upload CSV
[Note: The importing/CSV Upload process takes 5 minutes to import categories on Magento.]
- On clicking the button, the page will appears as:
- To upload category CSV, click Browse and upload the CSV files of categories.
- To upload the category attribute mapping CSV, click Browse and upload CSV files.
- Once the files are uploaded from your system, click on Upload & Update button.
- The categories will be listed as:
- Now go to the navigation bar from the admin panel and click on Jet Category Mapping.
- On clicking it, you will be navigated to the page as:
- Now choose the category from the left panel and the options to select the Root Category, Child Category, and Sub Category get enable.
- Choose the relevant categories from sections and click on Save button from the top right of the page.
- The categories will be mapped and a message will appear on the page as: