Founded in 2011, Wish is a mobile e-commerce application based company in San Francisco, California operating globally with a large presence in North America, Europe, Brazil, and China. It is the 6th largest e-commerce company in the world.
Wish.com is competing with the companies such as Walmart and Amazon. Wish currently works with thousands of merchants serving millions of users globally.
Wish Integration for Magento 2 is an advanced API integration that helps the Magento 2 store owners to integrate their store with Wish and to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for the product creation and its management between the Magento 2 store and the Wish marketplace. The Wish Integration for Magento 2 extension interacts with the Wish Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Magento and the Wish retailers. After installing the extension, the merchant can create the Wish Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store.
The process enables the merchant to configure the desired product category into Magento for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Wish.
Key Features are as follows:
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile, map the Wish category and attributes to the Magento category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to Wish.com
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Wish.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Synchronized Inventory*: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento and Wish.com
- Enable and Disable Products*: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Wish.com using Enable and Disable feature.
- New Order Notifications*: Whenever a new order is fetched from Wish.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable type of Magento product on the Wish website.