Manage Google Shopping Actions Accounts
To Manage Account On Google Shopping Actions
- Go to the Magento 2 admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click Google Shopping Actions.
- When the menu appears, click Manage Accounts.
- On clicking it, you will be navigated to the page as shown below,
- Here all the accounts are listed.
- To add a new account, click on Add Account button on the top right corner.
- You’ll be redirected on a new page:
- Enter the Account Code provided by Google Shopping Actions, in the first section.
- Move to the next section and enter the Account Environment, to be either production or sandbox.
- Enter the Merchant ID in the next section.
- You can choose the status of the account under the section Account Status.
- In the Account Store section choose the view of the store.
- In the Client Secret File choose the file from the system.
For the Client Secret File, you can refer to this link.
- The Token section reflects the token once it gets verified.
- Once all the actions have been taken so far, click on the Save button on the top right of the page.