OnBuy was launched in November 2016 and is now one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world. OnBuy has over 24 million products, 8 million customers and 5,000 sellers, OnBuy has a fair, transparent and seller-friendly approach. The OnBuy marketplace allows businesses to sell a wide range of products, from tech to toys through to beauty products and pet supplies, across 50 European countries.
OnBuy Integration for Magento 2 is a solution that enables sellers to connect their online shops with the OnBuy marketplace. It is an establishment of a real-time channel to feed product critical data directly to OnBuy.com through API communication between the Magento 2 store and OnBuy. The innovative features of OnBuy Integration for Magento 2 makes the selling automated and hassle-free for sellers.
- Profile-based product upload: Sellers can create a profile and map the attributes. After this, assigning the products to the profile, admin can easily upload products.
- Stock Update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped by OnBuy.
- Bulk Upload: Sellers can upload any number of products on the OnBuy marketplace using bulk product upload feature.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product is rejected from the OnBuy marketplace, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Product Category Mapping: It follows a many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Sellers can use this feature for mapping many categories of the Magento store to the single category of OnBuy.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento and OnBuy marketplace.
- OnBuy Order Management: The orders can be easily acknowledged or cancelled through the centralized order management system.
- Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, and product view using the bulk management system.