Onbuy was launched in November 2016 and is now one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world. As it is a marketplace based in the UK, OnBuy operates the same as Amazon. Nothing is sold directly on OnBuy, it connects buyers and sellers and is inventory free. The OnBuy marketplace allows businesses to sell a wide range of products, from tech to toys through to beauty products and pet supplies, across 50 European countries.
OnBuy Magento 2 Integration is a solution that enables sellers to connect their online shops with the OnBuy marketplace. It is an establishment of a real-time channel to feed product critical data directly to OnBuy.com through API communication between the Magento 2 store and OnBuy. The innovative features of Onbuy Magento 2 Integration make the selling automated and hassle-free for sellers.
- Profile-based product upload: Sellers can create a profile and map the attributes. After this, assigning the products to the profile, admin can easily upload products.
- Stock Update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped by OnBuy.
- Bulk Upload: Sellers can upload any number of products on the OnBuy marketplace using bulk product upload feature.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product is rejected from the OnBuy marketplace, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Product Category Mapping: It follows a many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Sellers can use this feature for mapping many categories of the Magento store to the single category of OnBuy.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento and OnBuy marketplace.
- OnBuy Order Management: The orders can be easily acknowledged or canceled through the centralized order management system.
- Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, and product view using the bulk management system.