Once the extension is successfully installed on the Merchant’s store, the Google Shopping Actions tab appears in the Magento Admin Panel.
The admin has to set up the configuration settings for establishing the connection between the Magento store and the Google Shopping Actions marketplace.
To set up the configuration settings in the Magento Admin panel:
- Go to the Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, you will find the GXpress Integration option.
- Click on Configuration.
The Google Shopping Actions Configuration page appears as shown in the following figure:
2. Now click on the first heading ie GXpress Merchant/Developer Settings:
- A sub-menus opens up as:
- If you wish to Use developer Account then select Yes from the drop-down menu.
- An additional menu opens up as:
- In the GXpress Redirect URL name, enter the…….
- Choose the Primary account associated with the Google Shopping Actions Account.
3. Click on GXpress Cron Settings. The menu expands as:
- In this section, there are five Crons named:
- Order Cron,
- File Creation Cron,
- File Upload Cron,
- Job Syncing Cron
- Report File Processing Cron.
You can Enable/Disable the Cron as per the requirements.
4. Now, click on GXpress Product Upload Settings. The menu expands as:
- Choose Yes in the Debug Mode.
- In the Product Price list, select one of the following options:
- Increase by Fixed Price: If selected, then the Modify by Fix Price field appears.
- Increase by Fixed Percentage: If selected, then the Modify by Percentage Price field appears.
Enter the numeric value to increase the price of Google Shopping Actions, product price by the entered value % of Magento 2 store price.
Magento 2 price + 5% of Magento 2 price.
Magento 2 Price = 100
Select Increase By Fixed Percentage option
Modify by Percentage Price = 5
100 + 5% of 100 = 100 + 5 = 105
Thus, Google Shopping Actions Product Price = 105
- Decrease by Fixed Price: If selected, then the Modify by Fix Price field appears.
- Decrease by Fixed Percentage: If selected, then the Modify by Percentage Price field appears.
Enter the numeric value to decrease the price of the Google Shopping Actions product price by the entered value % of Magento 2 store price
- In the Product Chunk Size, set the default size of product chunk.
- In the Product Price list, select the price of the product.
Magento 2 price – 5% of Magento 2 price.
Magento 2 Price = 100
Select Decrease By Fixed Percentage option
Modify by Fix Price = 5
100 – 5% of 100 = 100 – 5 = 95
Thus, Google Shopping Actions Product Price = 95
5. Now, click on GXpress Order Settings.
The menu is divided into two parts:
- Global Setting
- Create Customer Setting
6. Click on Global Settings and the section expands as:
- In Allow Order Notification, choose either enable or disable.
- Next is the Order Fetch from Out of Stock, choose yes if you wish to fetch the order even though its’s currently out of stock.
- Users can choose the shipping methods of GXpress orders from the drop-down menu in the next section.
- Add the order prefix of your choice in the Google Shopping Actions Order Id Prefix.
- You can Create New Product if SKU not found in your Magento Store by selecting Yes from the C
- Now in the Carrier Mapping column, you can map the Magento Carrier with the corresponding Google Shopping Actions Carrier.
- You can add a new carrier by clicking on Add Carrier Button Present.
7. Now, click on Create Customer Setting, and the section expands as:
- Select Yes Under Create Real Customer.
- When you select no the following section expands as:
- Enter the Customer First Name in the next row.
- Enter the Customer Last Name in the next row.
- In the Customer Group, select the type of customer from the drop-down menu:
- Customer Email needs to be entered in the next section.
- Enter the Password of your choice.
- Once all the actions have been taken so far, click on Save Config button on the top right of the page.
- The configuration will be saved.