Fetch Google Shopping Actions Orders
The user can fetch all the order details from Google Shopping Actions. Also, later on, can proceed further for shipment.
To fetch Google Shopping Actions Orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Google Shopping Integration menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- The Google Shopping Actions Orders page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on Fetch Google Orders.
The orders will be fetched and displayed in the Order grid.
- Orders are automatically imported through CRON in every 10 minutes.
- Whenever the latest orders are imported from Google Shopping Actions, a Notification appears in the notification area of the Admin panel for those orders and they are Auto-Acknowledged as soon as they are imported into the Magento admin panel.
- If no Order is imported, then check the Failed order log on the Failed Google Shopping Actions Orders Import Log
- Order are auto-rejected on Google Shopping Actions in the following conditions:
- When Google Shopping Actions Product SKU does not exist in Magento store.
- When Product is Out of Stock in Magento store.
- When a product is disabled in Magento store.