Edit the Existing Profile
To edit the existing profile
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Google Express Integration menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
3. Click the Profile Manager menu.
The Google Shopping Actions Profile Listing page appears as shown in the following figure:
4. On this page, all the available profiles are listed.
5. Click the required row of the profile that the admin wants to edit. The Edit Profile page appears as shown in the following figure:
The profile page opens up as shown:
6. Make the changes as per requirement.
7. Click the Save button.
The changes are saved and listed on the Google Shopping Actions Profile Listing page.
8. Click the Save and Continue Edit button to save the created profile and continue editing, if required.
9. Click the Save and Upload Product button to save the profile and make ready to upload the product on Google Shopping Actions.
The assigned products are listed on the Product Manager page.