View Fruugo Failed Orders
The users can view the list of failed Fruugo orders on the Failed Orders Grid page.
In the following conditions, Orders are not imported from Fruugo:
- If any product in the Fruugo Order is Out of Stock in Magento 2.
- If any product in the Fruugo Order is disabled in Magento 2.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento 2 or is deleted from Magneto after uploading to Fruugo.
- If the selected Payment Method in Fruugo System Configuration Setting is not available in Magento 2.
To view Fruugo failed orders
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the FRUUGO INTEGRATION menu, and then click Failed Imported Orders.
The Failed Orders Grid page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.