Fetch and View the Orders Details
The user can fetch and view all the order details fetched from Fruugo.
To fetch and view Fruugo Orders
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the FRUUGO INTEGRATION menu, and then click View Fruugo Orders.
The Orders Grid page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Fetch New Orders button.
If the order is imported successfully, then a new record is found in the Orders Grid table and a success message appears as shown in the above figure.
- Orders are automatically imported through CRON in every 10 minutes.
- Whenever the latest orders are imported from Fruugo, a Notification appears in the notification area of the Admin panel for those orders and they are Auto-Acknowledged as soon as they are imported into the Magento 2 admin panel.
- If no Order is imported, then check the Failed order log on the Failed Orders Grid page.
- Order are auto-rejected on Fruugo in the following conditions:
- When Fruugo Product SKU does not exist in Magento 2.
- When Product is Out of Stock in Magento 2.
- When a product is disabled in Magento 2.