Customer reward management is a system to provide interest and motivation to the customers. The Customer Reward Management extension for Magento ® 2 provides a facility to the new customers (front-end users) to earn the reward points after successful registration; Helps the registered users to earn the reward points after successful order completion. They can use those points as a discount on their next purchase. Thus, the Reward Point Management System helps the Magento 2 store owners to make their store popular among the customers.
Also, the users have a facility to earn the reward points by referring their friends – on signing up of each referred user and also when the referred users purchase the products.
Benefits of the Customer Reward Management extension for the store owners are as follows:
- Easy Installation without affecting any core Magento 2 functionality.
- Nurtures and establishes a healthy customer-seller relationship.
- Provides unlimited rules, that is, there is no fixed pattern for rewarding customers. Admin can set any rules that work best for the business requirements and the interests of the customers.
- Facilitates the admin to change or discard any rule at any point.
- New users can earn the reward points after registering successfully to the store.
- Admin can view the total earned points and used points by the various customers.
- This extension empowers admin to decide the point value the customer can earn.
- Auto-expiration of the rule based on the timeline set by the admin.
- Admin can set the same reward points for all the products or can set it on the product basis.
- Admin can manage refund point management for order cancellation or refund.
Benefits of the Customer Reward Management extension for the front-end users are as follows:
- Customers can easily redeem the reward points during there next purchase from the store at fronted.
- Customers receive a notification on the wallet balance or reward points after each successful purchase.
- Customers can view the Earned points and used points status on their dashboard.