Vendor RMA Addon, developed by the CedCommerce for Magento® 2 provides a feature that enables the front-end users to return the products to either vendor or admin, whoever is the seller of the product. This add-on works only with the CedCommerce Multivendor Marketplace extension and the Vendor Order add-on. An administrator can handle RMA if a vendor fails to do so, and increase sites authentication.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is a part of the process of returning a product to receive a refund, get the product replaced, or get the product repaired during the warranty period defined by the admin.
If the customer has placed the order that contains the products of multiple vendors, and requests RMA for the complete order, then RMA splits to multiple requests, where each group contains the products of each vendor. Thus, any RMA request has products of only one vendor, whereas orders can have multi-vendor products in it. So the RMA handling and updates are grouped among the following three interfaces:
- Front-end User
Since all the payments are received by the admin, and the admin transfers the amount to the respective vendors after deducting the commission, the refunded credit memo is generated in the admin panel on RMA creation. Admin can later on manually debit amount from vendor account for refunds, or can pay partial amount to the vendor.
Key Features are as follows:
- Supports multi-store and multi-website in Magento 2
- Supports multi-vendor returns
- Return Validity for products
- Dynamic order selection with various option
- RMA History with Filters and Pagination.
- Multi-Vendor Return Policy Content.
- The chat group contains vendor, admin, and the front-end users of the requested RMA.
- RMA updates are listed sequentially to show step by step progress RMA.